- International title: Balneo Research Journal / Index name: BALNEO
- Publisher: Romanian Association of Balneology (Bucharest)
- ISSN: 2069-7597 / eISSN: 2069-7619
- Frequency: 4 issues per year, plus addenda
- The language of publication: English
- Website http://bioclima.ro/Journal.htm
- Online submission link: http://bioclima.ro/ojs/index.php/BALNEO/user/register
- Balneo Research Journal was recognized by the Romanian College of Physicians for CME credits, based on yearly subscription.
- Journal Discipline : Medicine: Therapeutics. Pharmacology
- Journals Estimated Importance and Relevance of the Research Field: Balneo Research Journal provides a platform for researchers, physicians and other interested authors to publish their articles about rehabilitation, physical medicine and balneology in a multidisciplinary peer-reviewed, open-access journal, with many life aspects for research, medicine, balneo-tourism, medical tourism, natural therapeutic factors, rehabilitation medicine and kinetotherapy.
- The journal's presence in various indexing services, directories and listings: At the present moment, Balneo Research Journal is part of the international data bases (BDI) as follow:
Journal publishing regularity: 4 issues per year,
Article Originality : main criterion for article acceptance.
Manuscript Requested Quality:
- Correct page numbers and spelling in the document.
- Checking text and page numbers in table of contents.
- Checking and Ensuring tables, figures, references, etc. cited in text
- Checking lists, paragraphs, figures, etc., numbered or lettered consecutively.
- Ensuring that there are no duplicate tables and figure titles
- Checking hyperlinks to references.
- Reviewing sentences for spelling and grammatical mistakes.
- Checking style, size, and typeface for headings, titles, bullets etc.
- Checking of Insertion of appropriate page breaks
- Ensuring consistent justification for text, callouts, cautions, warnings etc.
- Choosing correct size and layout of pages.
- Ensuring consistent use of capitalization and spelling.
- Applying proper numbering mechanics in the article.
- Checking format for bibliographic references, i.e. according to any of Citation Style.
- Using punctuation consistently.